For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Water Valves market for 2018-2023.
Automotive water valves are used to switch the different cooling water circuits on and off.
Optimization of the interior temperature of the vehicle in conjunction with best possible control of the heat input and cooling of the engine and its partial circulatory systems are achieved through successful thermal management. Water valves help to selectively control and regulate water circuit temperatures at central points. As a result, for example, the warm-up phase can be significantly reduced, thus saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions.
Due to the stable development of global automotive market, the demand for automotive water valves product is relatively stable. Meanwhile, the demand from China market was much higher due to the rapid development of Chinese automotive market.
In 2016, the global production of automotive water valves reaches over 300 million units; the CAGR of global automotive water valves market is around 4.68% during the last sevral years.
The concentration degree of automotive water valves market is much lower, though the major manufacturers like Mahle, Hanon System and Borgwarner occupied about considerable market share, there are many other manufacturers due to the mature manufacturing technology.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Water Valves will register a 2.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1450 million by 2023, from US$ 1270 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Water Valves market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Solenoid Water Valves
- Electric Water Valves
- Under Pressure Water Valves
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Hanon System
- Woco Group
- Qufu TEMB
- Nippon Thermostat
- Johnson Electric
- BG Automotive
- Ningbo Xingci Thermal
- Fishman TT
- Fuji Seiko
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Water Valves consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Water Valves market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Water Valves manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Water Valves with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Water Valves submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.