For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Steel Piston market for 2018-2023.
An automotive piston is a tubular piece of metal that moves up and down inside the cylinder of an engine). The piston generates mechanical energy that provides the necessary power to drive the shaft and consequently the wheels of an automobile. In an engine, the automotive piston primarily functions by transferring force from expanding gas in the cylinder to the crankshaft via piston rod or with the help of a connecting rod.
The global average price of Automotive Steel Piston is in the decreasing trend, from 9.5 USD/Unit in 2011 to 8.8 USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
According to the bore size, the classification of Automotive Steel Piston includes below 100 MM and above 100 MM, and the production proportion of above 100 MM in 2015 is about 55%.
Europe region is the largest supplier of Automotive Steel Piston, with a production market share nearly 66% in 2015. North America is the second largest supplier of Automotive Steel Piston, enjoying production market share nearly 27% in 2015. From 2017, Federal-Mogul will build a manufacture base in China.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Steel Piston will register a 26.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 620 million by 2023, from US$ 150 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Steel Piston market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Below 100 MM
- Above 100 MM
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Steel Piston consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Steel Piston market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Steel Piston manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Steel Piston with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Steel Piston submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.