For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Steel market for 2018-2023.
Automotive steels can be classified in several different ways. One is a metallurgical designation providing some process information. Common designations include low-strength steels; conventional HSS; and the new AHSS.
Additional higher strength steels for the automotive market include hot-formed, post-forming heat-treated steels, and steels designed for unique applications that include improved edge stretch and stretch bending.
China region is the largest supplier of Automotive Steel, with a production market share nearly 43% in 2015. Europe is the second largest supplier of Automotive Steel Media, enjoying production market share 16% in 2015.
China also is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share about 28% in 2015. Following China, Europe is the second largest consumption place.
Market competition is concentrated. ArcelorMittal, ThyssenKrupp, Nippon Steel, POSCO, Baosteel, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Steel will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Steel market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Low-strength Steel
- Conventional HSS
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Nippon Steel
- HYUNDAI steel
- United States Steel
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Steel consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Steel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Steel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Steel with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Steel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.