For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Seat market for 2018-2023.
Automotive seat is the seat used in the automobile. Automotive seat has the function of keep drivers and passengers comfort and safe. Automotive Seat comprise of seat frame, headrest, seat lift, slide rail and so on. Automotive seat in the report doesn't contain children safety seat.
Due to developing of automotive market, demand of Automotive Seat is growing higher. In recent years, Europe and USA are still the main market of Automotive Seat. However, developing countries are becoming the emerging market of Automotive Seat, such as China, India and Brazil etc. Viewed from the supply side, there are many manufacturers in the Automotive Seat industry, while from the demand side; the current demand for Automotive Seat is growing.
At present, there are a few manufacturers in the world. A few leading companies occupy most of market share. The leading five companies are Johnson Controls, Lear, Faurecia, Toyota Boshoku and Magna, and they occupy over 70% of the market together during last five years.
To grab more market, the little companies have to expand the technology, capital investment and brand influence. To meet the challenge of the little companies and keep their leading stage, leading companies need to increase the technology innovation and speed up the product upgrading. Due to the stable automotive OEM market, Automotive Seat market will still be a market leading by a few companies in future.
In order to feed the changing technical requirements, Automotive Seat manufacturers need to pay attention to the technical innovation. In future, high performance and new material will be the technology trends of Automotive Seat.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Seat will register a 3.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 81300 million by 2023, from US$ 66200 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Seat market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fabric Seat
- Genuine Leather Seat
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Johnson Controls
- Toyota Boshoku
- TS TECH
- NHK Spring
- Hyundai Dymos
- Beijing GoldRare
- Wuhu Ruitai
- Jiangsu Yuhua
- GSK Group
- Zhejiang Jujin
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Seat consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Seat market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Seat manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Seat with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Seat submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.