For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Oil Seal market for 2018-2023.
Oil seals are used for automobile engines and geared motors, and are designed mainly to prevent oil leakage from the end of a rotating shaft, or dust intrusion from the outside air.
Oil seals serve to prevent the leakage not only of lubricants, but also water, chemicals, and gas from "gaps" in machinery. Oil seals also serve to prevent the intrusion of dust, soil and sand from the outside air.
At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the automotive oil seal industry is generally at a more advanced level, the world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in the United States, Europe, Japan, etc. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, the technical level is in a leading position. But foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively high, compared with Chinese companies, the manufacturing cost is competitive disadvantage, as the Chinese automotive oil seal production enterprise technology continues to improve, their share in the international market is increasing, competitiveness in the international market gradually increase .
Geographically in the consumption side, Europe is the largest region accounting for 30.44% of the global market in 2017 and is estimated to decline to 23.19% of the global market by the end of 2025. China is expected to hold about 24.42% of the global market share in 2017 and is expected to increase to 30.67% by the end of 2025. North America is expected to hold about 22.26% of the global market share in 2017 and is expected to be stable in terms of market share until 2025.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Oil Seal will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 6070 million by 2023, from US$ 4800 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Oil Seal market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- HNBR/NBR Oil Seal
- ACM/AEM Oil Seal
- FKM/FPM Oil Seal
- PTFE Oil Seal
- Other Oil Seal
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Parker Hannifin
- Federal Mogul
- Saint Gobain
- Zhongding Group
- Star Group
- DUKE Seals
- Fenghang Rubber
- TKS Sealing
- OUFO Seal
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Oil Seal consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Oil Seal market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Oil Seal manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Oil Seal with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Oil Seal submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.