For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Labels market for 2018-2023.
Automotive label (as distinct from signage) is a piece of paper, polymer, cloth, metal, or other material affixed to a container or product, on which is written or printed information about the Automotive. Information printed directly on a container or article can also be considered labeling.
The classification of Automotive Labels includes Pressure sensitive, Glue-applied, Heat transfer, In-mold and Other Labels. The proportion of Pressure sensitive in 2017 is about 36%. The proportion of In-mold in 2017 is about 9% and will growth fast in future.
Automotive Labels is applied in Interior, Exterior, Engine Component and Other automotive related products. The most of Automotive Labels is used in Interior, and the market share in 2017 is about 31%.
East China is the largest consumption place in china, with a market share nearly 27% in 2017. Following East China, South China is the second largest consumption place with market share of 18.8% in 2017.
The competitive in china market for Automotive Labels is extremely intense, there are thousands player in the market. And the top 10 occupy less than 15% of total market. The competitive in this market will be increasingly intense. The top player in china Automotive Labels market is CymMetrik, UPM, Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries, 3M, tesa SE, Adampak, Good Tack Label, Tianshi Technology, AIM, Gao Fei Electronic Technology, Shanghai RongYang Industry, OPT label, Shanghai Mingma Industrial, Zen-print , Xiang Jiang.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Labels will register a 8.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 730 million by 2023, from US$ 460 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Labels market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pressure sensitive
- Heat transfer
Segmentation by application:
- Engine Component
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- CCL Industries
- tesa SE
- Good Tack Label
- Tianshi Technology
- Gao Fei Electronic Technology
- Shanghai RongYang Industry
- OPT label
- Shanghai Mingma Industrial
- Xiang Jiang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Labels consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Labels market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Labels manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Labels with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Labels submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.