For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Ignition System market for 2018-2023.
Automotive ignition system is a system for igniting a fuel-air mixture which is used in gasoline vehicles. The goal of ignition system is to ignite the fuel at exactly the right time so that the expanding gases can do the maximum amount of work. If the ignition system fires at the wrong time, power will fall and gas consumption and emissions can increase.
Automotive ignition system comprises of spark plug, ignition coil, and other components.
Demand from the downstream brings a power to the development of automotive ignition system industry. USA and Europe are the major market of automotive ignition system. In recent years, growing China market became an important market of automotive ignition system. Viewed from the supply side, there are many manufacturers in the automotive ignition system industry, while from the demand side, the current demand for automotive ignition system is growing.
At present, there are a mass of manufacturers in the market. Major manufacturers in the market are NGK, Federal-Mogul Corp, Bosch and Denso.
As downstream demand grows and technical barriers become less, there will be a huge market space for automotive ignition system. To grab more market, the little companies have to expand the technology, capital investment and brand influence. To meet the challenge of little companies and keep their leading stage, leading companies need to increase the technology innovation and speed up the product upgrading. In the future, automotive ignition system market will still be a market of fierce competition.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Ignition System will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Ignition System market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Spark Plug
- Ignition Coil
Segmentation by application:
- OEM Market
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Zunyi Changzheng
- Anhui KING-AUTO
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Ignition System consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Ignition System market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Ignition System manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Ignition System with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Ignition System submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.