For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Fuel Rail market for 2018-2023.
Automotive Fuel Rail is part of air/fuel subsystem in the electronically controlled fuel injection system; it is also one kind of mechanical device which installs between intake manifold injector and nozzle; the main function is to ensure adequate fuel flow.
Automotive Fuel Rail is part of air/fuel subsystem in the electronically controlled fuel injection system; the main function is to ensure adequate fuel flow. The types of automotive fuel rail mainly include diesel fuel and gasoline.
The automotive fuel rail is relatively concentrated, the production of top fifteen manufacturers account about 82% of global production. The high-end products mainly come from Europe and China.
In the world wide, the plants of major manufactures mainly distribute in Europe and China. The transnational companies, like Bosch and Continental, are the leading manufactures in the World.
China is also the largest consumer of automotive fuel rail. In 2015, the consumption of automotive fuel rail is about 25100 K Units in China; its proportion of total global consumption exceeds 27%. China has witnessed a major chunk of the consumption of automotive fuel rail in the Asia region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Fuel Rail will register a 1.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2050 million by 2023, from US$ 1890 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Fuel Rail market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Alloy
- Steel Forged
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Cooper Standard
- Magneti Marelli
- Aisin Seiki
- Zhongyuan Fuel
- Beijing aerospace xingda
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Fuel Rail consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Fuel Rail market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Fuel Rail manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Fuel Rail with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Fuel Rail submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.