For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems market for 2018-2023.
Automotive exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems are one of the most important components in any automobile engine. It is a NOx emission control technique applicable to a wide range of diesel engines. EGR is there to reduce emissions. It does this by rerouting some of the exhaust gases coming from the engine back into the combustion chambers in the engine.
According to the report, one of the key drivers of the market is the regulation of NOx emission from diesel and gasoline engines. To comply with rigorous NOx emission regulations, a combination of NOx reduction catalysts and EGR systems is used. With the rapid development of China's economy, environmental pollution has become a major problem restricting China to build a harmonious society. Chinese car ownership will continue to average annual growth rate of 9%, reduce the pollution caused by vehicle emissions, EGR technology is an effective way to support the engine has reached the Euro IV emission standards above.
In China, the automotive exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems industry started relatively late. Most enterprise has small-scale. Due to the limited level of technology, most enterprise manufactures part of the EGR system components in accordance with the requirements of the downstream business.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pneumatic EGR valve
- Electric EGR valve
Segmentation by application:
- Light-Duty Vehicles of EGR
- Heavy-Duty Engines of EGR
- Non-road Engines of EGR
- Marine Engines
- Future Trends
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- LongSheng Tech
- Baote Precise Motor
- Jiulong Machinery
- Yinlun Machinery
- Taizhou OuXin
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.