For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Brake Booster market for 2018-2023.
The brake booster is designed to create a greater braking force from minimum pedal effort, using a difference in atmospheric pressure and the engine's manifold vacuum. It increases the pedal force 2 to 4 times depending on the size of the diaphragm. The brake booster is located between the brake pedal and the master cylinder.
The Automotive Brake Booster mainly includes single diaphragm booster and dual diaphragm booster. The single diaphragm booster occupies most part of the production. The main production base is located in China, so China is the largest production region in the world.
Currently, almost all automobiles need automotive brake booster, and the size of the market for passenger cars grew rapidly, and passenger cars has a higher frequency parts replacement, so both in OEM and after-market, the automotive brake booster used in passenger cars has growth driving factor. So the demand has a stable growth rate. The global sales of automotive brake booster in 2015 have been over 89 Million Units; the gross margin was 19.49%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Brake Booster will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Brake Booster market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single Diaphragm Booster
- Dual Diaphragm Booster
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Aisin Seiki
- Hyundai Mobis
- Nissin Kogyo
- Dongguang Aowei
- Zhejiang VIE
- Zhejiang Jingke
- BWI Group
- Wuhu Bethel
- Liuzhou Wuling
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Brake Booster consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Brake Booster market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Brake Booster manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Brake Booster with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Brake Booster submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.