For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automated Biochemical Analyzers market for 2018-2023.
Fully automatic biochemistry analyzer (FABCA) is a high performance micro-controller based Photometric biochemistry analyzer used to measure various blood biochemical parameters such as blood glucose, urea, protein, and bilirubin etc. that are associated with various disorders such as diabetes, kidney diseases, liver malfunctions and other metabolic derangement's. The quantization of these parameters is helpful in diagnosing health disorder. In the proposed project work, it is planned to automate the filter selection, sample aspiration, auto-calibration and other related parameters to be controlled through micro-controller based hardware and software system. It is proposed to automate the sample handling system to cope up with the large no. of blood sample at a time.
The classification of automated biochemical analyzers includes floor-standing and bench-top analyzers. The revenue proportion of floor-standing in 2016 is about 81%, and the revenue proportion of bench-top automated biochemical analyzers in 2016 is about 19%.
Automated biochemical analyzers are application in Primary Hospital, Prefectural Hospital and Provincial hospital. The most proportion of automated biochemical analyzers is used in Provincial hospital, and the revenue market share in Prefectural Hospital 2016 is about 30% and the proportion of Primary Hospital in 2016 is about 30%
Market competition is intense. The key player in the market include Beckman Coulter, Hitachi, Roche, KHB, Thermo Scientific, Dirui, Toshiba, Gaomi Caihong, Sunostik, Urit, Mindray Medical, Abbott, Senlo, Tecom Science, Siemens Healthcare, Rayto, etc. Beckman Coulter, Hitachi and Roche are the Top 3 player. With the development of society and the changing of consumer demand, the automated biochemical analyzers industry will be more and more popular in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automated Biochemical Analyzers will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automated Biochemical Analyzers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Primary Hospital
- Prefectural Hospital
- Provincial Hospital
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Beckman Coulter
- Thermo Scientific
- Gaomi Caihong
- Mindray Medical
- Tecom Science
- Siemens Healthcare
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automated Biochemical Analyzers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automated Biochemical Analyzers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automated Biochemical Analyzers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automated Biochemical Analyzers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automated Biochemical Analyzers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.