For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare market for 2018-2023.
Augmented Reality (AR) is an interactive experience of a real-world environment whereby the objects that reside in the real-world are "augmented" by computer-generated perceptual information, sometimes across multiple sensory modalities, including visual, auditory, haptic, somatosensory, and olfactory. Virtual reality (VR) is an interactive computer-generated experience taking place within a simulated environment, that incorporates mainly auditory and visual, but also other types of sensory feedback like haptic.
The increasing penetration of connected devices in the healthcare sector, increased investment in the AR and VR healthcare, and the growing need to reduce the healthcare cost are the major drivers for the augmented reality in healthcare and virtual reality in healthcare market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Augmented Reality in Healthcare Market
- Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market
Segmentation by application:
- Hospitals, Clinics, and Surgical Centers
- Research Organizations and Pharma Companies
- Research and Diagnostics Laboratories
- Government and Defense Institutions
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Firsthand Technology
- Medical Realities
- CAE Healthcare
- 3D Systems
- Virtually Better
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare market size by key regions/countries, product type and application.
- To understand the structure of Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.