For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Attic Ladders market for 2018-2023.
An attic ladder (US) or loft ladder (UK) is a retractable ladder that is installed into the floor of an attic and ceiling of the floor below the attic. They are used as an inexpensive and compact alternative to having a stairway that ascends to the attic of a building. Also, fire departments carry attic ladders on fire apparatus for use to locate and extinguish fires in attic spaces. They are useful in areas with space constraints that would hinder installation of a standard staircase. Attic ladders typically consist of a ladder with wider steps and a steep slope. A drawstring will hang down to allow the ladder to be manually extended. Attic ladders are usually made of wood, steel or aluminum.
For the manufacturers, Werner is the leader in the industry.
Manufacturing technologies of attic ladders have being mature gradually. And the types of the products are huge to satisfy the need of different application. Currently, the dominated type of attic ladders is aluminum ones. Most of attic ladders are used for an extra storage room, living room and bedroom.
Most of the Multi-National Corporation's income has been severely affected by the exchange rate and the price of aluminum, steel and wood. So in order to get this kind of order non-American based enterprise must raise the performance, reduce cost.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Attic Ladders will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Attic Ladders market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Residential Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Louisville Ladder
- American Stairways, Inc
- Duo-Safety Ladder Corporation
- Attic Ease
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Attic Ladders consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Attic Ladders market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Attic Ladders manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Attic Ladders with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Attic Ladders submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.