For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument market for 2018-2023.
Atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS) is a spectroanalytical procedure for the quantitative determination of chemical elements using the absorption of optical radiation (light) by free atoms in the gaseous state.
The classification of Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument includes Flame, Graphite Furnace, Other. The proportion of Flame Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument in 2016 is about 45%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
North America is the largest supplier of Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument, with a production market share nearly 22% in 2016. China is the second largest supplier of Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument, enjoying production market share nearly 21% in 2016.
China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 23% in 2016. Following China, North America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 20%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument will register a 6.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 680 million by 2023, from US$ 470 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Graphite Furnace
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Agriculture
- Life Sciences & Pharmacy
- Metals & Mining
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Agilent Technologies
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Hitachi High-Technologies
- GBC Scientific
- PG Instruments
- Analytik Jena
- Lumex Instruments
- Shanghai Spectrum Instruments
- ELICO Ltd
- Aurora Biomed
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instrument submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.