For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Artificial Heart-Lung Machine market for 2018-2023.
The heart-lung machine consists of a chamber that receives blood from the body, oxygenates the blood, and transfers it to all parts of the body. This machine is connected to the patient with a series of tubes, which is removed after the completion of the surgery when the heart and lungs resume its functions.
An artificial heart-lung machine is used in open heart surgeries to support the proper functioning of the heart and body during the surgery.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Artificial Heart-Lung Machine will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Artificial Heart-Lung Machine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single Roller Pump
- Double Roller Pump
Segmentation by application:
- Cardiac Surgery
- Lung Transplantation Operations
- Acute Respiratory Failure Treatment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sorin Group
- C. R. Bard
- Braile Biomedica
- Tianjin Medical
- Jarvik Heart
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Artificial Heart-Lung Machine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Artificial Heart-Lung Machine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Artificial Heart-Lung Machine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Artificial Heart-Lung Machine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Artificial Heart-Lung Machine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.