For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Arabinogalactan market for 2018-2023.
Arabinogalactan is a complex water-soluble polysaccharide compound of plant origin. Arabinogalactan contains molecules of galactose and arabinose. Two sources of arabinogalactan are Western Larch (Larix occidentalis) and Mongolian Larch (Larix dahurica). Most commercial arabinogalactan is produced from Western Larch, a renewable resource.
The market is monopolized by company LONZA. In the spring of 2006, LONZA acquired the larch arabinogalactan business from Larex, Inc. Now LONZA is the largest arabinogalactans producer followed by Russia producer Ametis JSC. Ametis JSC began to produce arabinogalactans in 2007. It is the manufacturer of larch arabinogalactan under the trade mark Lavitol. Jilin Forest Industry is the first and only manufacturer in China and they put into production in 2013.
In application, arabinogalactan downstream is wide and recently arabinogalactan has acquired increasing significance in fields of food & dietary supplements and pharmaceutical. In pharmaceutical industry arabinogalactans are used in two directions: as an adjuvant and as an independent compound. Globally, the arabinogalactan market is mainly driven by growing demand for food & dietary supplements which accounts for nearly 52.99% of total downstream consumption of arabinogalactan.
In global, the average price of arabinogalactan was decreased year by year. The USA and Europe average price of arabinogalactan is 36812 USD/ MT and 34677 USD/ MT, respectively. Manufacturers from China are immature in technology. There is a space in the China market, as well as big gap between international brands and local brands on price.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Arabinogalactan will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 160 million by 2023, from US$ 140 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Arabinogalactan market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Western Larch Source
- Mongolian Larch Source
Segmentation by application:
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ametis JSC
- Jilin Forest Industry
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Arabinogalactan consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Arabinogalactan market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Arabinogalactan manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Arabinogalactan with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Arabinogalactan submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.