For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Aquarium market for 2018-2023.
This report analyzes the aquarium equipment. Aquarium equipment doesn't refer to a single kind of tool or equipment. Generally, it refers to a series of tools including aquarium (fish tank), air pump, water pump, filter, feeder, heater, chiller, decorations and etc. used for the keeping or breeding of water-dwelling animals (ornamental fish, shrimp, turtle and so on) or plants.
Along with the development of global economy and the market of ornamental water-dwelling animals, the market of aquarium equipment has experienced stable growth recent years. The market of aquarium equipment in European countries, Japan and United States is relatively mature. The market of aquarium equipment in developing countries such as China or India is relatively small but is increasing more rapidly.
There are quite a lot of enterprises have aquarium equipment manufacturing business. The capacity and production of aquarium equipment globally is forecasted to be bigger than the demand of aquarium equipment. The prices of aquarium equipment of different kinds and from different enterprises are different largely. The prices of aquarium equipment used for saltwater is much more expensive than the prices of aquarium equipment used for pure water.
Though the competition of the aquarium equipment market is fierce, products from some enterprises are still sold well and the gross margins of these enterprises are still considerable. And that is the reason that there are still some enterprises trying to engage into this industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Aquarium will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Aquarium market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Aquarium Tank
- Filtration Equipment
- Temperature Control Equipment
- Lighting Equipment
- Oxygen Equipment
Segmentation by application:
- Household & Office
- Zoo & Oceanarium
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Central Garden and Pet
- Juwel Aquarium
- OASE (biOrb)
- Aqua Design Amano
- Shenzhen Resun
- Chengdu Zhituo
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Aquarium consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Aquarium market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Aquarium manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Aquarium with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Aquarium submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.