For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Aquaculture Cages market for 2018-2023.
Fish can be cultured in one of four culture systemsponds, raceways, recirculating systems or cages. A cage is a system that confines the fish or shellfish in a mesh enclosure. A cage has a completely rigid frame (on all sides).
Cage culture uses existing water resources (ponds, rivers, estuaries, open ocean, etc.) but confines the fish inside some type of mesh enclosure. The mesh retains the fish, making it easier to feed, observe and harvest them. The mesh also allows the water to pass freely between the fish and surrounding water resource, thus maintaining good water quality and removing wastes.
The global Aquaculture Cages industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in Europe and China, such as AKVA Group, Selstad, Badinotti, Aquamaof and Garware Wall Rope. At present, AKVA Group is the world leader, holding 25.35% production value market share in 2017.
In 2017, the global Aquaculture Cages consumption market is led by China and China is the largest region consumption market, accounting for about 86.11% of global consumption of Aquaculture Cages.
Aquaculture Cages downstream is wide and recently Aquaculture Cages has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Fish, Molluscs, Crustacean and Others. Globally, the Aquaculture Cages market is mainly driven by growing demand for Fish. Fish accounts for nearly 67.53% of total downstream consumption of Aquaculture Cages in global.
Aquaculture Cages can be mainly divided into Mariculture, Coastal Aquaculture and Freshwater Aquaculture which Freshwater Aquaculture captures about 84.86% of Aquaculture Cages market in 2017. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from Europe are the major leaders in the international market of Aquaculture Cages.
Global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Aquaculture Cages consumption will show a trend of steady growth.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Aquaculture Cages will register a 6.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 320 million by 2023, from US$ 220 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Aquaculture Cages market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Coastal Aquaculture
- Freshwater Aquaculture
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- AKVA Group
- Garware Wall Rope
- Hunan Xinhai
- Zhejiang Honghai
- Qingdao Qihang
- Hunan Fuli Netting
- Yuanjiang Fuxin Netting
- Xinnong Netting
- Anhui Huyu
- Shandong Haoyuntong
- Qingdao Lidong
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Aquaculture Cages consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Aquaculture Cages market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Aquaculture Cages manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Aquaculture Cages with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Aquaculture Cages submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.