For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Anti-static Film market for 2018-2023.
Anti-Static Film is a stretch film used to prevent static electricity from being rubbed. It is widely used in electronics, electrical appliances, power transmission equipment field.
Anti-static Film has lower technology barrier and is labor-intensive industry. Currently, there are many producing companies in the world Anti-static Film industry. The main market players are Achilles, Wiman, Blueridge Films, etc. The sales of Anti-static Film will increases to 61235 MT in 2017 from 46568 MT in 2012.
The Anti-static Film are mainly used in Electronic Field, Industrial Field, Pharmaceutical Field, Food Field and others Report data showed that 60.11% of the Anti-static Film market demand in Electronic Field, 8.98% % in Industrial Field, and 12.80% in Pharmaceutical Field in 2016. With the development of economy, these industries will need more Anti-static Film. So, Anti-static Film have a huge market potential in the future.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the sales price presents a downward trend according to the economy development status.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Anti-static Film will register a 2.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 280 million by 2023, from US$ 250 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Anti-static Film market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- PE Anti-Static Film
- PET Anti-Static Film
- PVC Anti-Static Film
Segmentation by application:
- Electronic Field
- Industrial Field
- Pharmaceutical Field
- Food Field
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Blueridge Films
- Mitsubishi Polyester Film
- SEKISUI Chemical GmbH
- Techno Stat Industry
- NAN YA PLASTICS
- YUN CHI PLASTICS FABRICATION CO., LTD
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Anti-static Film consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Anti-static Film market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Anti-static Film manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Anti-static Film with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Anti-static Film submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.