For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Anthracite Filters market for 2018-2023.
In our report, we discussed the anthracite filter media, which are filtration materials for turbidity and SS removal. Since the specific gravity is lighter than that of Filter Sand, it is much used in combination with Filter Sand in dual-media filtration, to consist reverse grain layers after backwashing. In addition, because of high content carbon of this product, it has high resistance to various chemicals and high physical strength so that it is widely used for city and industrial water purification.
China, USA and Europe are the main production base of anthracite filters, key manufacturers: Carbon Sales, Anthracite Filter Media, Xylem, CEI, Northern Filter Media, Red Flint Sand, Prominent Systems, EGL Group, Western Carbons, Aqualat, CAS, Filcom, Hatenboer-Water, Qingxin, Taihe, Fuquan are all located here. The production of anthracite filters was 1280.9 K MT in 2014, of which 60.32% is produced in China, USA and Europe. China mainly supplies low-end products while USA and Europe are capable of supplying more high-quality products.
Anthracite filters industry has developed for many years, and formed a substantial market in many developed countries. However, in developing countries such as China, the local market is still far from mature. And with the rising demand for product quality, many enterprises have to invest more funds on their R&D project.
The downstream water treatment market is a large and stable market nowadays, and the global anthracite filters market will keep a steady growth in a long time.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Anthracite Filters will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Anthracite Filters market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Refined Anthracite Filters
- Normal Anthracite Filters
Segmentation by application:
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Carbon Sales
- Anthracite Filter Media
- Northern Filter Media
- Red Flint Sand
- Prominent Systems
- EGL Group
- Western Carbons
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Anthracite Filters consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Anthracite Filters market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Anthracite Filters manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Anthracite Filters with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Anthracite Filters submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.