For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Animal Genetics market for 2018-2023.
Animal Genetics is a branch of genetics that studies heredity and variation chiefly in farm animals but also in domestic and wild animals. It is based on general genetic principles and concepts, and it mainly uses the hybrid, cytological, population, ontogenetic, mathematical-statistical, and twin methods of general genetics.
Animal breeding or genetics is the area of science where experts are trying to steer the frequency of certain genes by combining the most superior or desired individual animals to be the parents of the next generation. This process is focused on getting improved offspring who are on average better than the previous generation.
The classification of Animal Genetics includes Animal Genetics Products and Animal Genetics Testing Services, and the proportion of Animal Genetics Products in 2015 is about 72%. The Animal Genetics Products segment accounted for the largest share of the animal genetics market in 2015.
Animal Genetics is widely used in Poultry, Porcine, Bovine and other field. The most proportion of Animal Genetics is Porcine, and the revenue in 2015 is about 395 M USD. Followed Porcine, Bovine is in the second place, and the proportion of Bovine revenue is nearly 23%.
North America region is the largest market of Animal Genetics, with market share nearly 38% in 2015. Europe is the second largest supplier of Animal Genetics, enjoying revenue market share nearly 30% in 2015. There are lots of companies in North America could provide Animal Genetics products and service.
The main players in Animal Genetics including Genus PLC, Hendrix Genetics, EW Group, Zoetis, CRV Holding, etc. They the leaders of the industry and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Animal Genetics will register a 7.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 5830 million by 2023, from US$ 3760 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Animal Genetics market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Animal Genetics Products
- Animal Genetics Testing Services
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Genus PLC
- Hendrix Genetics
- EW Group
- CRV Holding
- Topigs Norsvin
- Alta Genetics
- Neogen Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Animal Genetics market size by key regions/countries, product type and application.
- To understand the structure of Animal Genetics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Animal Genetics players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Animal Genetics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Animal Genetics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.