For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Androstenedione market for 2018-2023.
Androstenedione: 4-Androstenedione (androst-4-ene-3,17-dione) - an endogenous weak androgen and estrogen and intermediate to/prohormone of testosterone.
Androstenedione is used to evaluate the function of the adrenal gland and the ovaries or the testicles as well as the production of hormones related to the development of male sex organs and physical characteristics (androgens). It is most commonly used to determine the cause of symptoms of excess androgens in a woman who has an elevated testosterone level, along with a few other laboratory tests for this purpose.
Androstadienedione (1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione) is an important industrial precursor for various steroid hormones. Androstadienedione is an important industrial-scale precursor for a wide variety of steroid hormones within the estrane and androstane classifications.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Androstenedione will register a 0.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 200 million by 2023, from US$ 190 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Androstenedione market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Arthritis Pharmaceuticals
- Fertility Control Pharmaceuticals
- Infectious Inflammation Pharmaceuticals
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Indo Phyto Chemicals
- Sito Bio
- Goto Pharmaceutical
- Tianjin King York
- Yongning Pharma
- Jiangxi Hongyuan Pharmaceutical
- Xi'an Gaoyuan Bio-Chem
- Dongyao Pharmaceutical
- Huazhong Pharmaceutical
- Danjiangkou Danao
- Dahua Pharmaceutical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Androstenedione consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Androstenedione market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Androstenedione manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Androstenedione with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Androstenedione submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.