For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Analog Integrated Circuits (ICs) market for 2018-2023.
Analog integrated circuits (ICs) designed for processing physiological signals are important building blocks of wearable and implantable medical devices used for health monitoring or restoring lost body functions.
Increased adoption of smartphones, vehicle automation, demand for portable and energy-efficient medical equipment in the healthcare sector are driving the growth of analog integrated circuits market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Analog Integrated Circuits (ICs) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Analog Integrated Circuits (ICs) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- General purpose ICs
- Application-specific ICs
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer electronics
- IT & telecommunications
- Medical & healthcare
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- STMicroelectronics NV
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Richtek Technology Corporation
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Global Mixed-mode Technology Inc.
- Taiwan Semiconductor
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Analog Integrated Circuits (ICs) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Analog Integrated Circuits (ICs) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Analog Integrated Circuits (ICs) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Analog Integrated Circuits (ICs) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Analog Integrated Circuits (ICs) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.