For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ammonium Sulphate market for 2018-2023.
Ammonium sulfate is an inorganic chemical compound with the chemical formula (NH4)2SO4. It contains 21 percent nitrogen in the form of ammonium ions and 24 percent sulfur as sulfate ions. The purified material takes the form of white granules or crystals. It is commonly used as a fertilizer and as an agricultural spray adjuvant for water soluble pesticides. It is also used in the preparation of other ammonium salts.
Ammonium and sulfuric acid are the main raw materials. Large manufacturers can manufacture raw materials for themselves, for example, BASF and Sinopec. Other manufacturers need to buy from others.
Ammonium Sulphate is mainly produced from coke-oven gas production route and caprolactam by-product production route. The share of coke-oven gas production route is decreasing in the recent years owing to government control, especially in China. Caprolactam by-product production route is the main production technology and accounted for 61.30% share in 2016.
Ammonium Sulphate are often applied in fertilizer, industrial use and food additive, of which fertilizer occupies the largest share.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ammonium Sulphate will register a -0.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3580 million by 2023, from US$ 3710 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ammonium Sulphate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Coke-Oven Gas Production Route
- Caprolactam by-Product Production Route
Segmentation by application:
- Industrial Use
- Food additive
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- DSM Chemicals
- OCI Nitrogen
- Domo Chemicals
- JSC Grodno Azot
- Shandong Haili
- Datang Power
- Zhejiang Hengyi
- Tian Chen
- Hongye Group
- Shandong Wolan Biology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ammonium Sulphate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ammonium Sulphate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ammonium Sulphate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ammonium Sulphate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ammonium Sulphate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.