For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ammonium Sulfate market for 2018-2023.
Ammonium sulfate (IUPAC-recommended spelling; also ammonium sulphate in British English), (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. The most common use is as a soil fertilizer. It contains 21% nitrogen and 24% sulfur.
The global market for ammonium sulfate is highly dependent on a number of factors such as the fertilizer industry and the stringent environmental regulations related to it. However, as a major portion of ammonium sulfate is manufactured involuntarily as a co-product or by-product, its volume of production is influenced more by the general industrial output than by the demand for fertilizers. Moreover, as ammonium sulfate is a by-product of caprolactum, the market is highly affected by developments in the caprolactum market. With the growing production of caprolactum in Asia Pacific, potential for interference in the ammonium sulfate industry is anticipated to be significant over the next few years. The global demand for ammonium sulfate is expected to increase in areas with rising sulfur-deficient soils, especially in areas with tight environmental controls such as North America.
For the China ammonium sulfate market, the capacity utilization is relatively high. In recent years, lots of manufacturers came into the caprolactam industries, leading to a rapid growth in the caprolactam grade ammonium sulfate production. And for now, the Chian has been the biggest ammonium sulfate export contry in the world. In the future, searching for the other downstream products application of ammonium sulfate is becoming more and more importan for the continuous growth of the market.
Government will roll out relevant support and incentives for ammonium sulfate industry. These policies will better standardize the market and build a healthy ammonium sulfate industry. However, if the national macro economy begins to tighten, the enterprise is reducing investment or domestic inflation is severe, the overall demand for ammonium sulfate will be adversely affected.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ammonium Sulfate will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ammonium Sulfate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- The Purity of CP
- The Purity of GR
Segmentation by application:
- Chemical Industry
- Food Additive
- Other Uses
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- DSM Chemicals
- Shandong Haili
- Datang Power
- Sinopec Baling
- Domo Chemicals
- Sinopec Shijiazhuang Refining & Chemical Branch
- Zhejiang Hengyi
- JSC Grodno Azot
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ammonium Sulfate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ammonium Sulfate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ammonium Sulfate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ammonium Sulfate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ammonium Sulfate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.