For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Alzheimer's Disease Drug market for 2018-2023.
Alzheimer's disease (AD), also referred to simply as Alzheimer's, is a chronic neurodegenerative disease that usually starts slowly and worsens over time. It is the cause of 60% to 70% of cases of dementia.
In the last several years, global market of alzheimer's disease drug change huge.
The classification of alzheimer's disease drug includes Memantine, Donepezil, Rivastigmine and Others, and the proportion of Memantine in 2016 is about 49.28%. The market for Donepezil, is decreast quickly in past five years.
Alzheimer's disease drug are widely used for Early to Moderate, Moderate to Severe stage treatment. The most proportion of alzheimer's disease drug used to Moderate to Severe, and the market share in 2016 is 55.82%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Alzheimer's Disease Drug will register a -11.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1580 million by 2023, from US$ 2870 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Alzheimer's Disease Drug market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Early to Moderate Stages
- Moderate to Severe Stages
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Merz Pharma
- Johnson & Johnson
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Alzheimer's Disease Drug consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Alzheimer's Disease Drug market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Alzheimer's Disease Drug manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Alzheimer's Disease Drug with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Alzheimer's Disease Drug submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.