For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Aluminum Chlorohydrate market for 2018-2023.
Aluminum Chlorohydrate (ACH) is a high basicity, highly polymerized coagulant that has little effect on alkalinity and pH and is ideal for treating low alkalinity source waters. Due to its higher ion activity, ACH can generally be dosed at lower feed rates reducing sludge generation. ACH is also used as an additive in a broad range of industrial manufacturing applications where higher levels of aluminum (aluminum ion) are required.
The major raw material for aluminum chlorohydrate is aluminum ash, activated bauxite, hydrochloric acid, etc. On the global market, supply of raw materials is full. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of aluminum chlorohydrate industry.
We tend to believe this industry is an emerging industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Aluminum Chlorohydrate will register a 2.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 76 million by 2023, from US$ 66 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Aluminum Chlorohydrate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Liquid Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- Solid Aluminum Chlorohydrate
Segmentation by application:
- BOD and COD Removal
- Nutrient Removal
- Suspended Solids Removal
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Summit Chemical
- Holland Company
- Contec Srl
- Gulbrandsen Chemicals
- Jiangyin Youhao Chemical
- Wuxi Bisheng Water Treatment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Aluminum Chlorohydrate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Aluminum Chlorohydrate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Aluminum Chlorohydrate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Aluminum Chlorohydrate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Aluminum Chlorohydrate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.