For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Aluminium Powder market for 2018-2023.
Aluminium powder is powdered aluminium. This was originally produced by mechanical means using a stamp mill to create flakes. Subsequently, a process of spraying molten aluminium to create a powder of droplets was developed by E. J. Hall in the 1920s. The resulting powder might then be processed further in a ball mill to flatten it into flakes for use as a coating or pigment. Aluminium powder is non-toxic and is not harmful unless injected directly in a major blood vessel such as the aorta Aluminium powder, if breathed in, is not particularly harmful and will only cause minor irritation. The melting point of aluminum powder is 660 °C.
Based on application, Paint and Pigment Industry is its largest downstream market, which shares 66.34% of the consumption in 2017.
The production of aluminum powder is distributed evenly in China, North America, Europe. China is the largest production of aluminum powder in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years.
The global consumption of aluminum powder increased from 260 K MT in 2013 to 268 K MT in 2017 at an average annual growth rate of more than 0.72%. In the world wide, the top five manufacturers of aluminum powder are Alcoa, Kymera International, UC RUSAL, Toyal Group and Xinfa Group. And the production of Alcoa occupied about 17% in 2017.
The aluminum powder industry is highly competitive due to low entry barriers as the industry is less capital intensive and there is no major technology involved. Given the competitive landscape of the industry, the bargaining power of players with clients is low thereby resulting in vulnerability to fluctuation in raw material prices.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Aluminium Powder will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1060 million by 2023, from US$ 910 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Aluminium Powder market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Spherical Aluminum Powder
- Non-Spherical Aluminum Powder
Segmentation by application:
- Photovoltaic Electronic Paste Industry
- Paint and Pigment Industry
- Refractory Materials Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kymera International
- UC RUnited StatesL
- Toyal Group
- Xinfa Group
- Henan Yuanyang
- Hunan Goldsky
- Hunan Ningxiang Jiweixin
- Luxi Jinyuan
- Hunan Goldhorse
- Angang Group
- Zhangqiu Metallic Pigment
- Metal Powder Company
- Arasan Aluminium Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Aluminium Powder consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Aluminium Powder market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Aluminium Powder manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Aluminium Powder with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Aluminium Powder submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.