For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Almond Butter market for 2018-2023.
Almond butter is a food paste made from almonds. Almond butter may be crunchy or smooth, and is generally "stir" (susceptible to oil separation) or "no-stir" (emulsified). Almond butter may be either raw or roasted, describing the almonds themselves prior to grinding. It is recommended that almond butter be refrigerated once opened to prevent spoilage and oil separation.
Almond Butter is typical an alternative to other spreads, and fillings for chocolate, cereal bars, confectionary and bakeries. Almond Butter in USA is mainly produced in California, since most of raw MaterialAlmond is produced here.
The biggest consumers are still commercial use, more and more individual persons turn to make DIY Almond Butter at home, as most commercial produced almond butter are roasted type, high nutrition of raw Almond Butte type is more attractive.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Almond Butter will register a 8.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 910 million by 2023, from US$ 610 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Almond Butter market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Raw Almond Butter
- Roasted Almond Butter
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Barney Butter
- Futter's Nut Butters
- Once Again Nut Butter
- EdenNuts Inc.
- Cache Creek Foods
- Zinke Orchards
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- Nuts'N More
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Almond Butter consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Almond Butter market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Almond Butter manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Almond Butter with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Almond Butter submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.