For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Allulose (CAS 551-68-8) market for 2018-2023.
Allulose (Psicose) is a low calorie sugar, which offers the taste and texture of sugar but with 90 percent fewer calories than full caloric sugar. Allulose is a C-3 epimer of fructose, and has the same molecular formula as fructose and glucose. As a substance that exists in nature, allulose is found in small quantities injackfruit, figs, raisins and wheat and is naturally present in small quantities in foods including caramel sauce, maple syrup and brown sugar. Allulose has similar physical characteristics as a typical monosaccharide.
Since demand scale of the Allulose is not large at the moment compared to other sweetener, allulose manufacturers mainly sell their products to the local market. According to news revealing, CJ CheilJedang had entered into the North America market for the first time in the second half year of 2015. Besides, some countries, like China, have no Allulose sales for the being. And Europe has not approved the product officially.
Survey results showed that 64% of the Allulose market is beverages, 21% used in dairy, and 9.8% used in confectionery in 2016. With the development of economy, food industry will need more Allulose. So, Allulose has a huge market potential in the future.
The major raw material for Allulose is starch. On the global market, supply of raw materials is full. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of Allulose industry. In addition, technology and D-psicose 3-epimerase also has an effect on the price of Allulose.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Allulose (CAS 551-68-8) will register a 16.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 90 million by 2023, from US$ 36 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Allulose (CAS 551-68-8) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Liquid Form
- Powder Form
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Matsutani Chemical
- CJ CheilJedang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Allulose (CAS 551-68-8) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Allulose (CAS 551-68-8) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Allulose (CAS 551-68-8) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Allulose (CAS 551-68-8) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Allulose (CAS 551-68-8) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.