For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Alkanolamide market for 2018-2023.
Alkanolamides are a class of nonionic surfactants that include Monoethanolamide and Diethanolamide chemistries and are commonly used in chemical compounding applications as humectants, conditioners, emulsifiers, wetting agents, thickeners, foam stabilizers, and more. Alkanolamides are typically used in Personal Care Products, cosmetic, and toiletry applications as well as houshold, institutional and industrial (HI&I) applications in a wide range of products.
Alkanolamide industry has low technology barrier and is labor intensive industry. Currently, there are several producing companies in the world alkanolamide industry.
In consumption market, USA and China are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2016, these two regions occupied 61.42% of the global consumption volume in total.
The major raw materials for alkanolamide are palm oil, coconut oil, ethanolamine, and other auxiliary chemicals. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of alkanolamide. The production cost of alkanolamide is also an important factor which could impact the price of alkanolamide.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents fluctuation according to the economy development status and international competition. Also, there is fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Alkanolamide will register a 1.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 630 million by 2023, from US$ 570 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Alkanolamide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Coconut Oil Base Alkanolamide
- Palm Oil Base Alkanolamide
Segmentation by application:
- Personal Care Products
- Industrial Applications
- Daily Washing Products
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Colonial Chemical
- Ele Corporation
- Miwon Commercial
- K & FS
- Zhejiang Zanyu
- Kemei Chemical
- Jiangsu Haian
- Haijie Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Alkanolamide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Alkanolamide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Alkanolamide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Alkanolamide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Alkanolamide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.