For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Airway Management Devices market for 2018-2023.
When a patient's airway is at risk for obstruction or becomes obstructed, an artificial airway is inserted to maintain airway patency. Some common devices used for this purpose are endotracheal tubes and laryngeal mask airway, among others, such as Guedel airway, tracheostomy tubes, etc.
USA is the largest consumption area of Airway management devices industry, accounting for around 29% of global volume and 43% in terms of revenue.
Besides USA, Europe is the second largest consumption market, accounting for 37% of global revenue and 25% in terms of volume.
Leading manufacturers are Teleflex/LMA, Medtronic, Ambu and Intersurgical. Concentration rate of top 4 is 68% in 2015.
In general, the market concentration is relative high, as bulk purchase is the majority market status. Though the giants have occupied considerable market share, there are still a large quantity of manufacturers of Airway management devices with small capacity around the world.
Although sales of Airway management devices brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not to enter into the Airway management devices field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Airway Management Devices will register a 4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1270 million by 2023, from US$ 990 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Airway Management Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Endotracheal Tubes
- Laryngeal Mask Airway
Segmentation by application:
- Non-emergency Surgery
- ICU/emergency Room
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mercury Medical
- Smiths Medical
- Armstrong Medical Limited
- Zhejiang Sujia
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Airway Management Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Airway Management Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Airway Management Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Airway Management Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Airway Management Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.