For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Aircraft Galley Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Aircraft Galleys Equipment is the kitchen area of an aircraft. They are used to prepare food and drink for consumption during flight.
Aircraft galley equipment mainly includes: galley inserts, galley carts, galley frames. And galley insert is the most widely used type which takes up about 80% of the global total volume in 2016. But the galley frame takes up most of the 70% of the global total value.
USA is the largest market of aircraft galley equipment in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. Market of the USA took up about 46% the global market in 2016, followed by Europe (38%), and Japan is followed with the share about 12.5%.
Germany, Japan, U.K. are also now the key producers of aircraft galley equipment. There are some producers in China, the main products are inserts. The high quality products are mainly supplied by overseas producers. Other key factories of aircraft galley equipment are from Switzerland, Turkey, etc.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Aircraft Galley Equipment will register a 0.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 810 million by 2023, from US$ 780 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Aircraft Galley Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Galley Inserts
- Galley Carts
- Galley Frames
Segmentation by application:
- Norrow-body Aircrafts
- Wide-body Aircrafts
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- B/E Aerospace
- Zodiac Aerospace
- AIM Altitude
- Bucher Group
- Diehl Stiftung
- Turkish Cabin Interior
- DYNAMO Aviation
- Guoxiong Photoelectric
- Huaxin Aviation
- Korita Aviation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Aircraft Galley Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Aircraft Galley Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Aircraft Galley Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Aircraft Galley Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Aircraft Galley Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.