For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Air Starters market for 2018-2023.
Air starter generically refers to a type of engine starting system. The main component of this system, from which it derives its name, is the Air Starter. An air starter is a mechanical device that utilizes stored energy in compressed air to create the necessary power and torque to start an engine. More specifically, an air starter is designed to work with reciprocating engines that are equipped with a ring-gear attached to the flywheel.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Air Starters industry is concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 74.26 % of the revenue market. Regionally, North America is the biggest production value area of valves, also the leader in the whole Air Starters industry.
Second, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Air Starters producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Third, for forecast, the global Air Starters revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 1~4%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a good future, considering the current demand of Air Starters
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Air Starters will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 160 million by 2023, from US$ 140 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Air Starters market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Vane Air Starters
- Turbine Air Starters
Segmentation by application:
- Oil & Gas
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ingersoll Rand
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Air Starters consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Air Starters market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Air Starters manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Air Starters with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Air Starters submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.