For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Air Source Heat Pumps market for 2018-2023.
Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) is a device which uses a vapor compression cycle to transfer heat between outdoor air and indoor air or water. There are two type of air source heat pumps including air-to-air heat pumps and air-to-water heat pumps. As the name implies, these systems heat or cool indoor air or move energy into water. An air-source heat pump can provide efficient heating and cooling for your home, especially if you live in a warm climate. When properly installed, an air-source heat pump can deliver one-and-a-half to three times more heat energy to a home than the electrical energy it consumes. This is possible because a heat pump moves heat rather than converting it from a fuel, like in combustion heating systems.
Of the major players of Air Source Heat Pumps, Daikin Industries maintained its first place in the ranking in 2017. Daikin Industries accounted for 13.58 % of the United States Air Source Heat Pumps sales volume market share in 2017. Other players accounted for 10.95%, 7.97%, 7.90%, including Mitsubishi Electric, Panasonic and Fujitsu General.
In this study, the sales region of Air Source Heat Pumps divided into four geographic regions: In the South of the United States, total Air Source Heat Pumps accounted for 53.75%. In the West of the United States, total Air Source Heat Pumps accounted for 25.28%. The market in the Midwest of the United States accounted for 12.72 %, In the Northeast, total Air Source Heat Pumps accounted for 8.25%. Among all regions, the South of the United States is estimated to represent the highest share.
On the basis of product type, the Air-to-Air segment is projected to account for the largest sales volume share during the forecast period; this segment was estimated to account for 53.93 % sales volume share in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Air Source Heat Pumps will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Air Source Heat Pumps market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Daikin Industries
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Fujitsu General
- LG Electronics
- Sanden International
- Bosch Thermotechnik
- A. O. Smith
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Air Source Heat Pumps consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Air Source Heat Pumps market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Air Source Heat Pumps manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Air Source Heat Pumps with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Air Source Heat Pumps submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.