For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Air Pollution Analyzer market for 2018-2023.
Air Pollution Analyzer is a device to analyze the single/multiple gas or solid pollutants in ambient air. Many manufacturing processes emit pollutants that may accumulate in the atmosphere or on land and water. Air pollutants are frequently monitored in environmental stations that may be housed in temporary or permanent structures strategically located throughout a region. These stations are equipped with gas analyzers and particulate samplers.
Excessive environment pollution has become a global problem, and the enactment of various environmental protection policies and regulations promulgated by the state, local governments at all levels have been pay more attention to environmental management in their jurisdictions, and increase investment in environmental monitoring and emergency monitoring, so the demand of air pollution analyzer is increasing.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Air Pollution Analyzer will register a 1.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 910 million by 2023, from US$ 860 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Air Pollution Analyzer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Gas Pollutant Analyzer
- Particulate Matter Analyzer
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- SICK AG
- Environnement SA
- Fuji Electric
- Focused Photonics(FPI)
- Teledyne API
- SDL Technology
- California Analytical Instruments
- Tianhong Instruments
- Universtar Science & Technology
- Chinatech Talroad
- Landun Photoelectron
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Air Pollution Analyzer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Air Pollution Analyzer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Air Pollution Analyzer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Air Pollution Analyzer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Air Pollution Analyzer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.