For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Air Compressors market for 2018-2023.
Air Compressor is a device that converts power (usually from an electric motor, a diesel engine or a gasoline engine) into kinetic energy by compressing and pressurizing air. The energy in the compressed air can be stored while the air remains pressurized. The energy can be used for a variety of applications, usually by utilizing the kinetic energy of the air as it is depressurized.
As Chinese overall economic downward trend in the past few years, and international economic situation is complicated, in the next few years there will be many uncertainties, and coupled with Air Compressor industry in short supply on the market in the past few years, more and more companies enter into Air Compressor industry, the current demand for Air Compressor product is relatively low, lack of demand, excess supply. Ordinary Air Compressor products on the market do not sell well, Air Compressor's price is lower than past years. The signal of market price change indicates the trend in the Air Compressor industry, low-end product has excess capacity, and high-end product is in short supply.
Air Compressor product demand market there is also a certain space, but basically showing the scarcity of high-end products, low-end products, excess capacity, there is a large market demand for high-end products to seize market share of imports acts, local enterprises export more low-end products overcapacity or molding process basic Materials.
Each of the Air Compressors manufacturers has its own mature sales networks. Through retail stores, their authorized distributors or their partners, those Air Compressors manufacturers keep keen on expanding their Air Compressors sales. To achieve better sales businesses, Air Compressors manufacturers usually invest on their marketing channel infrastructure every year.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Air Compressors will register a 3.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 18300 million by 2023, from US$ 15300 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Air Compressors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Reciprocating Air Compressor
- Screw Air Compressors
- Centrifugal Air Compressor
Segmentation by application:
- Petrochemical and Chemical
- Machinery Manufacturing
- Mining and Metallurgy
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Atlas Copco
- Ingersoll Rand
- Gardner Denver
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Air Compressors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Air Compressors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Air Compressors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Air Compressors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Air Compressors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.