For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Air Ambulance market for 2018-2023.
Air Ambulance is a comprehensive term covering the use of air transportation, airplane or helicopter, to move patients to and from healthcare facilities and accident scenes. Personnel provide comprehensive prehospital and emergency and critical care to all types of patients during aeromedical evacuation or rescue operations aboard helicopter and propeller aircraft or jet aircraft.
Air ambulance services are advanced and sophisticated medical services extended through the use of use of air transportation, airplane, or helicopters. They are the most efficient mode of shifting critical patients to hospitals as they consume much less travel time. Air ambulances have onboard medical treatment facilities and trained medical crew to treat patients in an emergency until they reach the hospital. These services are effective in serving people in war-torn areas and those affected by natural disasters. They also assist in the event of an outbreak of epidemics.
A trend helping to boost market growth is the increased breadth of insurance coverage. Improving reimbursement methods, either by the government or health insurance companies in developing countries like China and India for emergency ambulance services, will propel the overall market potential for the air ambulance market.
A key growth driver is the rise in the number of service providers. Air ambulance transport has been gaining considerable recognition in the western regions and has started to witness an influx in developing markets as well. India has been a key country and has seen significant growth for air ambulance services. The increase in service providers such as Falck, EMSOS, Saras Ambulance, Air Ambulance World, and Wheels India has witnessed a high market potential in India.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Air Ambulance will register a 5.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 9500 million by 2023, from US$ 7030 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Air Ambulance market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Rotary Wing
- Fixed Wing
Segmentation by application:
- Aid Applications
- Transport Applications
- Doctor's Attendance Application
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Air Methods
- Air Medical Group Holdings
- Metro Aviation
- ADAC Service GmbH
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- REVA Air Ambulance
- Capital Air Ambulance
- Native American Air Ambulance
- Lifeguard Ambulance
- MED FLIGHT
- Scandinavian AirAmbulance
- Airmed International
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance
- Deer Jet
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Air Ambulance consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Air Ambulance market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Air Ambulance manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Air Ambulance with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Air Ambulance submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.