For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Agricultural Inoculants market for 2018-2023.
Agricultural inoculants are formulations containing one or more beneficial microorganism strains, (or species) which help in plant growth and development, directly or indirectly. These microorganisms consume several elements from soil as food sources and excrete these into more available materials for plants. Agricultural inoculants are gaining popularity because of their multi-functional benefits to plants in sustainable agriculture.
North America is the leading agricultural inoculants producer region, with revenue market share as 37.81%.
North America and South America are the major sales markets, with global market share of 37.81% % and 30.51% in 2017 Respectively. Brazil and Argentina constituted the largest country markets in the Latin American region in 2014. The increase in demand of organically grown food products by the population is fueling the market for agricultural inoculants in this region. Brazil and Argentina are the major contributors in the production of soybean. Agricultural inoculants are widely used for the soybean crops and hence the consumption of inoculants is expected to increase in the next five years. Latin America is one of the largest regions having organic agricultural land area which makes the demand for agricultural inoculants high in this region. North America accounted for the largest market share, due to the high rate of adoption of new technologies to increase the efficiency of crop production and minimize the cost of operations.
With the development of agricultural inoculants production technology, the manufacturers should realize that the copyrights, patents, and intellectual property are most important part of agricultural inoculants. So their share in the international market can increase, and competitiveness in the international market gradually increases.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Agricultural Inoculants will register a 8.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 720 million by 2023, from US$ 430 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Agricultural Inoculants market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Verdesian Life Sciences
- Calister S. A
- Leading Bio-Agri
- Alosca Technologies
- Hua Long Technical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Agricultural Inoculants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Agricultural Inoculants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Agricultural Inoculants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Agricultural Inoculants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Agricultural Inoculants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.