For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Acupuncture Needles market for 2018-2023.
Acupuncture Needles has its origin from China. It involves the insertions of thin needles into certain locations of the human body. These locations are generally termed as acupuncture points and form the main focus of the acupuncture treatment. The procedure may also involve the application of pressure, heat or laser light at the acupuncture points.
The Acupuncture Needles market concentration is relative highly, there are only several manufacturers with a considerable production (certain million pcs) in the world, and most manufacturers' plants are located in China.
Asia region is the largest consumption market of Acupuncture Needles. In the area, China is the largest supplier and consumption market. Historically, almost all Acupuncture Needles are made from China, the birthplace of Acupuncture Needles and one of the oldest countries.
Recent years, the development of Korean and Japan Acupuncture Needles industry bring large press on the Chinese Acupuncture Needles industry. Empecs and Dongbang, the two Korean companies have occupied nearly one quarter of global market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Acupuncture Needles will register a 6.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 120 million by 2023, from US$ 85 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Acupuncture Needles market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Disposable Needle
- Non-disposable Needle
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Suzhou Medical
- Suzhou Acupuncture
- Wuxi Jiajian
- Cloud & Dragon
- AIK Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Acupuncture Needles market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Acupuncture Needles market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Acupuncture Needles players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Acupuncture Needles with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Acupuncture Needles submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.