For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) market for 2018-2023.
Acetyl-L-carnitine, ALCAR or ALC, is an acetylated form of L-carnitine. It is naturally produced by the body, although it is often taken as a dietary supplement. Acetylcarnitine is broken down in the blood by plasma esterases to carnitine which is used by the body to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria for breakdown.
The global Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in North America, Asia-Pacific and Europ, such as Post Holdings, GNC, Nature's Way, Nature's Bounty and NOW. At present, Post Holdings is the world leader, holding 10.24% Sales market share in 2016.
In 2016, the global Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) consumption market is led by North America and North America is the largest region consumption market, accounting for about 53.51% of global consumption of Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC). Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) can be mainly divided into Capsule, Tablets and Powder which Capsule captures about 79.42% of Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) market in 2016. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from USA are the major leaders in the international market of Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC).
Global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) consumption will show a trend of steady growth.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Post Holdings
- Nature's Way
- Nature's Bounty
- Vitamin World
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.