For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Above Ground and Semi-ground Storage Tank market for 2018-2023.
Storage tanks are containers that hold liquids, compressed gases or mediums used for the short- or long-term storage of heat or cold.
The classification of Above Ground Storage Tank includes Hazardous for Flammable Liquids,
Hazardous for Other Materials and Non-hazardous Content. The proportion of Hazardous for Flammable Liquids in 2017 is about 57%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Above Ground and Semi-ground Storage Tank will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3540 million by 2023, from US$ 3000 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Above Ground and Semi-ground Storage Tank market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Hazardous for flammable liquids
- Non-hazardous content
- Hazardous for other materials
Segmentation by application:
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Water & Wastewater
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- CST Industries (USA)
- McDermott (USA)
- CIMC (China)
- Toyo Kanetsu (Japan)
- ISHII IRON WORKS (Japan)
- PermianLide (USA)
- Motherwell Bridge (UK)
- Fox Tank (USA)
- Polymaster (Australia)
- Highland Tank (USA)
- General Industries (USA)
- Pfaudler (USA)
- MEKRO (Poland)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Above Ground and Semi-ground Storage Tank consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Above Ground and Semi-ground Storage Tank market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Above Ground and Semi-ground Storage Tank manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Above Ground and Semi-ground Storage Tank with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Above Ground and Semi-ground Storage Tank submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.