For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global 3D Printing of Metals market for 2018-2023.
3D Printing of Metals, also called metal additive manufacturing, can produce metallic products through three - dimensional and printing technology. Now it is widely used in automotive industry, aerospace industry and medical industry.3D printing of metals works by laying down metal powder. A high powered laser then melts that powder in certain precise locations based on a CAD file. Once one layer is melted, the printer will place another layer of metal powder on top, and the process repeats until an entire object is fabricated.
The demand for metal products made by 3D printing is expanding in industrial market. And the 3D printing of metals's market is currently by a handful of companies that own the core technologies, including EOS GmbH, Concept Laser GmbH, SLM etc.
At present, the manufactures of 3D printing of metals are concentrated in Europe, USA and China. Europe is the largest production area in the world, which occupied about 95.13% in 2015. The follow area is USA. The global production of 3D printing of metals increases from 107 Unit in 2011 to 924 Unit in 2016. In the world wide, the top five manufacturers of 3D printing of metals are EOS GmbH, Concept Laser GmbH, SLM, 3D Systems and Arcam AB. And the production of EOS GmbH occupied about 49.14% in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that 3D Printing of Metals will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of 3D Printing of Metals market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
- Electronic Beam Melting (EBM)
Segmentation by application:
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Healthcare & Dental Industry
- Academic Institutions
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- EOS GmbH
- Concept Laser GmbH
- 3D Systems
- Arcam AB
- Wuhan Binhu
- Bright Laser Technologies
- Huake 3D
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global 3D Printing of Metals consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of 3D Printing of Metals market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global 3D Printing of Metals manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the 3D Printing of Metals with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of 3D Printing of Metals submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.