For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global 360 Fisheye IP Cameras market for 2018-2023.
Internet protocol camera, or IP Cameras, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which, unlike analog closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras, can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet. Although most cameras that do this are webcams, the term "IP Cameras" or "netcam" is usually applied only to those used for surveillance.
360 Fisheye IP Cameras, which are is one kind of IP Cameras.
Axis Communications dominated the market, with accounted for 15.36% of the 360 Fisheye IP Cameras sales market share in 2016. Vivotek, Hikvision are the key players and accounted for 10.72%, 5.81% respectively of the overall 360 Fisheye IP Cameras market share in 2016. Global giant market mainly distributed in USA and Europe. It has unshakable status in this field.
North America is the largest consumption region of 360 Fisheye IP Cameras, with a consumption market share nearly 31.24% in 2016. The second place is Europe; following North America with the consumption market share over 29.07% in 2016.
360 Fisheye IP Cameras used in industry including Residential Use and Commercial Use. Report data showed that 18.90% of the 360 Fisheye IP Cameras market demand in Residential Use, 81.10% in Comm ercial Use in 2016.
The market is not only influenced by the price, but also influenced by the product performance. The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product's types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that 360 Fisheye IP Cameras will register a 0.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 93 million by 2023, from US$ 90 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of 360 Fisheye IP Cameras market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Residential Use
- Commercial Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Axis Communications
- Bosch Security Systems
- Pelco by Schneider Electric
- American Dynamics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global 360 Fisheye IP Cameras consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of 360 Fisheye IP Cameras market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global 360 Fisheye IP Cameras manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the 360 Fisheye IP Cameras with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of 360 Fisheye IP Cameras submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.