For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global 2D Gesture Recognition market for 2018-2023.
Gesture recognition is a mathematical calculation of interactions performed by a human being via a computing device. The interactions performed are passed through a number of mathematical algorithms before the computing device interprets it. Gesture recognition involves:
Gesture recognition enhances efficiency and ease of usage for the underlying logical design of a stored program. Gesture recognition avoids the usage of keyboards and mouse for any action. It can be classified as 2D and 3D gesture recognition technologies. 2D gesture recognition makes use of a camera-enabled device.
In gesture recognition, an invisible infrared light is beamed on the individual standing in front of the camera. This light is then reflected back to the camera, from where it is sent to a gesture recognition IC. The IC, with the aid of gesture recognition software, then creates a depth map of the images received and responds appropriately to the movements in front of the camera. 2D gesture recognition offers a user-friendly environment between a device and an individual. It is a cost-effective gesture recognition technique for interaction.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that 2D Gesture Recognition will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of 2D Gesture Recognition market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Telecom and IT
- Government and Public Utilities
- Aerospace and Defense
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Cognitec Systems
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Thalmic Labs
- Microchip Technology
- Advanced Micro Devices
- Elliptic Laboratories
- CogniVue Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global 2D Gesture Recognition market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of 2D Gesture Recognition market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global 2D Gesture Recognition players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the 2D Gesture Recognition with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of 2D Gesture Recognition submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.