For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global 10-Deacetylbaccatin III market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the 10-Deacetylbaccatin III market. 10-Deacetylbaccatin III, also known as 10-DAB or 10-DAB III, is a closely related natural organic compounds isolated from dried needles and small branches of the European yew tree (Taxus baccata).10-Deacetylbaccatin III is a precursor to the anti-cancer drug docetaxel (Taxotere). pacitaxel (taxol); cabazitaxel. 10-10-deacetylbaccatin III was found to selectively inhibit the growth of L. DONOVANI intracellular amastigotes within J774 murine macrophages in vitro at nanomolar concentrations with an IC(50) value of 70 nM.
As new companies enter the market for finished paclitaxel, bulk demand will increase as competition forces down prices, the study notes, adding that, with the drug becoming more affordable, physicians are expected to prescribe it more freely. However, while demand may be rising, paclitaxel is derived from a natural resource, and its long-term availability is in question.
Yew trees are slow-growing, and the extraction process requires numerous trees to supply an adequate amount, it says. The possible scarcity of the product is spurring sales, especially to the research sector where large stocks are necessary for proper experimentation. However, the report notes that enterprising companies have found ways to circumvent this issue and increase supply.
With advances in technology, new and better ways of extracting paclitaxel have evolved, with plant cell culture techniques and genetic engineering also emerging as fruitful methods of enhancing production says F&S. These methods have resulted in ample and continuous supplies, which is expected to boost the quantities of bulk paclitaxel, and subsequently augment the revenues generated by finished products, the report adds.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that 10-Deacetylbaccatin III will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 74 million by 2023, from US$ 58 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of 10-Deacetylbaccatin III market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Production of Docetaxel
- Production of Paclitaxel
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- SM Herbals
- Alchem International
- South Pharmaceutical
- Yuannan Hande
- Sai Phytoceuticals
- Sarv Biolabs Pvt
- Hainan Yew Pharmaceutical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global 10-Deacetylbaccatin III consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of 10-Deacetylbaccatin III market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global 10-Deacetylbaccatin III manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the 10-Deacetylbaccatin III with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of 10-Deacetylbaccatin III submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.