For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This report includes market status and forecast of global and major regions, with introduction of vendors, regions, product types and end industries; and this report counts product types and end industries in global and major regions.
The report includes as follows:
The report provides current data, historical overview and future forecast.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the Global market for Aptamers , covering Global total and major region markets.
The data of 2017-2025 are included. All-inclusive market are given through data on sales, consumption, and prices (Global total and by major regions).
The report provides introduction of leading Global manufacturers.
Aptamers market prospects to 2025 are included (in sales, consumption and price).
Market Segment as follows:
By Region / Countries
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc)
- DNA-Based Aptamers
- RNA-Based Aptamers
- XNA-Based Aptamers
By End-User / Application
- Therapeutics Development
- Research and Development
- Other Applications
- AM Biotechnologies, LLC (U.S.)
- Aptagen, LLC (U.S.)
- Aptamer Sciences, Inc. (South Korea)
- Aptamer Solutions Ltd. (U.K.)
- Aptus Biotech S.L. (Spain)
- Base Pair Biotechnologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- NeoVentures Biotechnology, Inc. (Canada)
- SomaLogic, Inc. (U.S.)
- TriLink BioTechnologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- Vivonics, Inc. (U.S.)