For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This new 302-page report from VPGMarketResearch provides an analysis of the global coagulation testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
The report presents:
- Estimated numbers of coagulation testing laboratories, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, U.K. and U.S.
- Clinical significance and market needs for major coagulation laboratory tests, as well as listings of companies developing or marketing new coagulation technologies and products.
- Current instrumentation technologies and features of leading automated and semiautomated analyzers.
- Assessments of chromogenic substrates, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, immunoassays, IT, molecular diagnostics, and their potential applications for coagulation testing.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers of coagulation testing products, including their sales, product portfolios, distribution tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
Contains 302 pages and 28 tables