For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This new 302-page report from VPGMarketResearch provides analysis of the global coagulation testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
The report presents:
- Estimated numbers of coagulation testing laboratories, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, U.K. and U.S.
- Clinical significance and market needs for major coagulation laboratory tests, as well as listings of companies developing or marketing new coagulation technologies and products.
- Current instrumentation technologies and features of leading automated and semiautomated analyzers.
- Assessments of chromogenic substrates, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, immunoassays, IT, molecular diagnostics, and their potential applications for coagulation testing.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers of coagulation testing products, including their sales, product portfolios, distribution tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
Contains 302 pages and 28 tables